- 9599429956 (Whatsapp)
Besides NCF, CBSE, ICSE, State and IB syllabus will be followed. To be conducted in your school. Theme will be given in Art contest and general questions will be asked in Cricket. For class 11 and 12, IIT-JEE syllabus will be followed in NIPO, Biology questions will appear from NEET. General questions in Maths and Science will be asked for foundation classes 6 to 10 of NIPO. In BIFO questions will be from financial literacy, general economics and aptitude. Syllabus guidelines, sample question for each class are sent upon registration. The School Teacher incharge is requested to share these with students. These can also be downloaded from the EHF website hitp://www.eduhealfoundation.org/workbooks.html
Level 1 will be pen paper (OMR) based multiple choice questions. Student should correctly fill in all columns of OMR. Incorrect or incomplete information may lead to disqualification of the student from being ranked. Sample OMR sheet is available on EHF site and is also attached with the sample paper. There is no level-2 in Arts*. There is no fee for level 2 and 3.
CBSE/ICSE/State Boards and NIOS students studying in classes 1 to 11 are eligible to appear. BIFO (Finance) is for classes 9-12 and NIPO (IIT-PMT) is for classes 6-12.
Result, Marking and other details:
One mark is alloted for each right answer. There is no negative marking. In case of a tie, following preference with respect to the marking will be followed: First, subject questions, then General IQ. and finally Interactive questions. In case the tie-up persists other parameters including teleinterview will be followed. The student roll number will be as given in the attendance sheet. Level 2 and level 3 follow level 1 exam.
Class 12 pattern in BIFO and NIPO will be same as Class 11
Selected students - Successful school toppers will participate in an online/computer based test to be conducted at exam centres all over India in February. These tests will have interactive questions. The Syllabus will be same as was in level-1.
Level-2 Exams: will be held in feb. next year for students qualifying for students studying in class 1 to 11/12. List of qualifying students will be sent to respective schools by e-mail. There is no fees for level-2.
Online Mentoring Camp by Ex-IIT Profs. for Maths / Science / Cyber/ Biotech/G.K./NIPO winners only for the classes given below:
• Class 1*-11: Participation in EHF-NSSO level 3 supported by ISRO.
• Class 11: Participation in Harvard-MIT Maths Tournament.
• Class 9-12: BIFO Participation in BSE Quiz. Travel to Mumbai's Iconic BSE building and win huge prizes.
Registration forms (A, B, C & D) for school and students is enclosed alongwith bookorder from. For any registration query please contact EHF National Coordinator on 9599429957, 011-26161014 Or Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org or write to EHF, 103 Taj Apt,Near AIIMS Metro Station Ring Road, New Delhi-110029
• Kindly register before the closing date .Please make sure that all the registration form (marked A,B,C & D) reach EHF on or before the closing date. In case you are delayed/not able to post all the document before the closing date due to any reason then you should Email the Registration Forms to the Foundation.
• The payment along with registration form has to be sent directly to EHF New Delhi office by the School.
• Exam venue will be your school only. Only subject section will be curriculum based.EHF Olympiads are objective test to be conducted during school hours. `Same marks same rank` evaluation policy will be followed as is done by all the leading universities worldwide.Tele interviews will be conducted in case of tieups in ranks. The school will be informed. Syllabus will remain the same as in Level 1. Information about level 2 & level 3 will be sent on the official email and phone number (by SMS to the coordinator teacher /school) provide by the school. No printed result/admit cards will be sent to be the student (available online for students.) Printed copy of the result and other information will be send to the school only, hence selected students or their parents must contact their school, or visit EHF website. It will be the responsibility of the school to inform the students and their parents of all relevant and important communication. School topper will qualify for level 2.student qualifying for level 3 will be as per eligibility of the various international competitions like Google Science fair etc. Student selected for level 2 online exam will have to travel to the nearest designated computer testing center. No TA or any other expense will be paid. The online exam will be conducted free of cost. The school may also be designated as online exam center provide it has the necessary infrastructure to conduct online exam. No charges will be paid for conduct of the exam, unless notified. EHF will contact the school in the regard.
• Cheque /Demand Draft should be made in favor of EHF Learning Media (P) Ltd. payable at New Delhi. Only at par chques are acceptable. Online payment (Bank Transfer)can be mad to EHF HDFC Bank A/c No: 50200004458546 (EHF Learning Media Pvt. Ltd) Bhikaji Cama Place, Delhi IFSC/NEFT HDFC0000678.Kindly confirm by e-mail/SMS/Telephone after making bank payment. The school result will be declared after conduct of all Olympiads. Call Eduheal National Coordinator- 011-2616014 or E-mail: email@example.com in advance about the number of students from each class before the date of registration so that the student get preparatory book on time. Retest in the same Olympiad is not possible. There will be different papers on different exam dates. Based on the syllabus covered the question will vary, for e.g. In Aug-Sep. 90% of questions will be from previous class and 10% from present class. In Nov-Dec. 90% of the Questions asked will be from the present class and 10% from the previous class. The preparatory books are so made that they will prepare the child for Olympiad on any given date.
Students are required to fill the OMR correctly as wrongly filled OMR results in result distortion/delay. The invigilating teachers are requested to help student in correctly filling the OMR sheets.
1. Prospectus containing principal letter, registration form for school and students[A,B and C], preparatory book order form[D],poster and general information about various Olympiads is enclosed. For more information kindly see our website .
2. School is required to put up the poster and inform students interested in participation .If required, the student consent forms are given to them. You can download the EHF school registration forms from URL: school_registration_forms.pdf;
student registration forms at Students Registration Form
3. The Student has to pay Rs 120 per Olympiad as enrollment fees and Rs 60 each for the preparatory book[Workbook or Activity book].The school has to retain Rs 20 from the enrollment fees and 10% from the preparatory books and remit the rest of the amount vide cheque/DD in favour of EHF LEARNING MEDIA PVT LTD, payable at New Delhi or pay online [ HDFC bank: 50200004458546: Bhikaji Cama Place, IFSC-HDFC0000678 ].
4. Send the payment along with completed forms A to D to EHF,103,Taj apt., ring Rd., Nr AIIMS trauma centre, New Delhi-110029.You must mention your name on the regn form. Alternatively you can inform EHF national coordinator by email/whatsapp
5. The last date to send the registration is roughly 1 month before the given olympiad. Pls contact EHF if delay in sending the registrations.
Pls contact EHF in case of non-suitability of exam dates. Change of exam dates is not encouraged. Preview of preparatory books, syllabus, paper pattern and solved sample papers are available at workbooks.php
6. For any query please contact EHF on 9599429957 / 011-26161014 or email id : firstname.lastname@example.org
7. On receipt of enrollment - sample papers, admit cards, attendance sheets ,question papers and the OMR sheets will be sent to the respective schools by EHF. The preparatory books will be sent to you or the school as desired by you
8. After conduct of the exam the filled OMR sheets/QP have to sent back to EHF for evaluation.
9. Students who clear level 1 will participate in online level 2 exam. Approx 15% qualify for level 2.Rest of the students will be given medals[as per merit] and all the successful students will get participation certificate and aptitude report.
10. Level 2 winners will be entitled to one time cash awards, various prizes including laptop/tablet.
11. Level 3 conducted by/for sponsoring/associated organizations like BSE or ISRO for BIFO and NSSO students.
Prize details are given in the prospectus or at awards.php
EHF, 35A, Mohamadpur, Near Bhikaji Metro Station, New Delhi-110066; Ph. : 9599429956
e-mail : email@example.com, website : www.eduhealfoundation.org